Sunday, August 21, 2011

No Regrad .....

One full -bubble pop- week!!!
Since the six of us Akan separate this September, so we make a thing.. We wanted a damn good memory that can last for 2 years without seeing each other. So kteorg list down 5 freaking thing yg kteorg really wanted to try and 2 of it must be for our own sake good.then, we got a full whole week to make it happen.
In one week, x sangka I can do the 5 merepek wish..and my friends wishes.
I thought it was merepek, but still I wanted to try..
Hey, I am 20 that the good age to do this merepek2 thing.. And lucky me, I am not attached and so do my friends. I wanted to enjoy my life b4 I am goin to Bollywood.

1- I wanted to try to date a unknown blood b type guy ...
I was seriously merepek je time nie.. Then, shera was like tweet me.. Tomorrow-the garden-have fun. I told you tweet that was a BAD idea.. So, next day, been there- done date- having fun.. But that guy is so handsome.. I'm not into hensem guy...but have fun.. Blood b type is awesome.. Takde Beza pun.. Maybe first time jumpe semua pun bajet je blakon eh.. Shera, next time blood ab and make sure he is not another syafiq friend........... Gossip man blood b type.. Tell ya..

2- second wish... I wanted to make it private... Hahaha...so fun....


3 - I want to do masterchef segment among the six of us..
The process was great..fun and everything... But the ending was not so nice.....still good memory..
Haahaha...if you guys read this... Well... Confession time... * thanks sham*!!!!!

4- experience thai massage....
Never ever wish for that......trust me... Issac said, if you wanna experience having octopus leg...try it..

5- Sabah!!! What is that island name... Lupe lagi..
Yg nie, x buat lagi..after raya maybe..


Owh...gosh...cube bace syafiq punye blog... I twisted my ankle because of him.. Wishes dia mcm swat team. Isaac wish is so nice and cozy. Shera wish, erm... I think people who know her dah boleh agak kot. Farah punye..is not fair, she is a prankster.. She make me and isaac cry..but still klaka la ble ingat balik. Alex wishes is American dream style..

Erm... Kte dah puas kot.. So, let's do this thing again on 2014..gosh.. I got goosebumps mase tulis nie. And let's meet my boyfriend and each other partner this 2014.. Janji tau!! ( isacc no excuse and shera, please stick to him ok!)

Xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox you guys!!!

14 comments:

나 주 아 짱 said...

Owh... Shera suruh tulis..
Please do not write harsh comment..
Pep who did that are freaking jelous.
Back off loser!!

Megat said...

Who want to know her 2nd wish!
I know.
And it's a weird one!

Ian said...

They are "freaking" crazy.
I join shark's wishes.
Wawa cried most of the time and my bro just embarrassed me! Grow up isacc!
I swear, wawa was like " kte benci awk syafiq" for a thousand time that day. God knows what chaos. Lucky me, I walk in the rite time.witness all.

2nd wish, is no secret. Isax and wawa was make use the G word the whole week.

Anonymous said...

No 2, the G word

Ann said...

You guys are crazy.
No wonder pep hates u. They envy u.
If me, I wanna be u. It's a teenage dream

Ian hot lil bro said...

I think we use the G word a lot, dear.
Wawa, you are so not G************..
Shera will kick my butt is she know I'm still sayin it.
Shera is so G******

나 주 아 짱 said...

Isacc, macam mane ek..
Shera is beside me and she read the comment.
She said, next time she sees you, she will make sure her hill is at your butt..
Kehkehkeh...

Isacc-- red alarm!!
You re so g******..

Ian is hotter than isax said...

Isax, wear diapers, it will help in the heel in butt pain!!

나 주 아 짱 said...

Ian.. Good one!!
Ian.. I donot say, syafiq kte benci awk..
I said, bongok la syafiq for million Time that day..

Ian... You always there went people don't want you there..
You are so g*****

나 주 아 짱 said...

Ann... I want to be you too..
You have meet my gdragon and ignore him..
Great...
Jelesnyer!!

Bonker said...

What Is the G?..
Megat

나 주 아 짱 said...

What just happen!!!!!
My twitter!!!
Weyh... Korang...
Not again, it hacked...
Twitter is soooo G******

Kristin said...

Wawa, you are so crazy..
I am jelous of you but am not a hater...
Did, the sleepover was in your wish list too?
Thinker bell.......hahahaha....secret untold..
Anyway, what wish no 2?

Kristin said...

I love you guys..
I hope I was one of your member.
I donna why pep just love to hate y'all.
I like how you guys just love to tease each other and take care later. Lucky me, I got same class with y'all

Pep, try to know that person first before you got to hate.