Friday, March 18, 2011

my first ever crush

Last nite, me and isabella (issac lil sis)..we got bored.

Then.. kteorg plan to watched old movie…

Pilih punya pilih.. we choose to watch Lord of The Ring!! Then…it all started~~~

OMG!!! Mcm mane kte boleh lupe my first ever celebrity crush!!

I really have good taste before… maybe my form 1 friend remember how I was all head over heel with this guy!!

Presenting my first ever crush!! ORLANDO BLOOM… ( Legolas is an ultimate hottie)..yeah..he is the pirate of carrabien guy too!!




He was my G-DRAGON 7years ago..

I remember my text book..semua ada pic dia at the back of my book.. okay..he still a hottie !!

When we play the ‘who I want to marry with tu’ is always between fiq and Orlando.. then, I was like pening which one to choose… then shera will get totally mad at me.. hahaha…budak 1 seroja..sape ingat?

Isabella have diff opinion from me… she said..vampire was more hot than elf..

urghh..nmpk sgt ade age barrier..

elf lagi hot and sopan tau and they have blonde hair.. yeah..that blonde hair…I always have a thing for blonde hair..

hahaha..sham kata..merong mahawangsa is hotter..(tetibe ek..dah la x lawak)

p/s – I was writing this at sham café.. so there is a lot opinion here..don’t tell me face to face… comment please!!

8 comments:

allen said...

i remember this dude.
u freaking love him

nice jokes sham..LOL

stella said...

wawa!!
you bring up old memories back.
1 seroja will never forget you and shera madness. the fight-friend cyle

sorry to say..both of you..
I AM..
A WEREWOLF LOVER!!
truly jacob thingy!

not a JAMBU GUY said...

you sleep at issac house??
rapatnye la korg ye..
i smell something fishy
did i got ya??

so gay to talk bout guys
but
we know you
you love cutie face guy. JAMBU GUY
hey, that's a funny word. JAMBU GUY

나 주 아 짱 said...

ape nak kecoh.. i sleep at issac which is isabella house too.. anyway, issac is far away in uk. nothing fishy duh.

stella..
werewolf huh??
aish..another twilight lover.

Anonymous said...

hye..nice blog btw...
i'm also fallin' in love in legolas yowww!!!!
he's so freakin cute damn hot in LOTR rite????

eric said...

hey, i'm a 1 seroja's !! yeah, i do remember the kitty fight eh?
miss you guys!

나 주 아 짱 said...

hi, thanks!
yup this guy played as legolas in lotr !!
his hot rite??!

Anonymous said...

welcome...
yeah he's so damnnnn hot!!!
i really fallin in love with him back then..
hahahaha...
but he's already married lah with the hottest Victoria's Secret model!!!hate it...but it's okay coz his wifey is hot too (^_^)..
btw..what's ur name yeah????i can't read korean/hangul...hahaha