Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Yo..BIG 'A' !! happy 2-0

ALEXANDER KIM WLLIAM !!!

Yuhuuu… I’ve been waiting this day since 17th February!!!

Happy birthday my alex!!

To be exact!! Happy 20th birthday!! OMG…did you believe, me, u and shaq is ALREADY 20!!

What a pity, you got sick on your birthday…that is why I write on my blog.. so you can read it when you feel better..and I’m thinking about writing an essay to you…hahaha…

So..honey dear..

To be honest..when I call you on your bday.. me and shaq was this close to die because of laughing!! we seriously can’t understand what are you talking bout.. we think your nose is full….hahaha… it was like listening to shrek + squidward talking… and you keep sneezing too… oh..my poor guy!! But it still funny..

Me and shaq got you a GREAT present!! Get it from your big sis.. uh, talking about your big sis!! Your baby nephew is SOOO CUTE!!! I’m thinking about kidnapping him and keeping him…he’s so small…!! I miss him already..! and I had pass my kisses and hug to him to pass it to him uncle..!! haha..uncle alex go get that watery kiss from your nephew…BROMANCE!!..!! you know what…syafiq was soo excited that you had join his uncle2 sedunia club!! Victory to Old man!! ( he said!! )

My essay of wisdom!!

Since, we had been friend since 8 years old.. I had have a great 12 years of my life with you around.. I really appreciate it!! Thanks for everything!! I really love you as a part of my life!! Although I rarely meet you lately.. I always miss you! Uh..to be true..syafiq is annoying!!! Alex, hurry up on your study and come back!!! Missing touching your hair!! Missing the feeling of celebrity effect with you!! Missing the OMG I HATE U and U CHEATER! When we play UNO!! Missing the ISSAC IS A… game!! Missing on us criticizing shera fashion!! Missing the look on whatsoever girls try to flirt with you!!

++++ me and syafiq, both of us has made up a dance routine from katty perry firework and bep the time!! Funny..seriously no kidding punye funny!

Eh, I just went to universal studio in Singapore!! Jom!!! Lets go there together !! I had soo much fun there..but I kept thinking about u, syafiq, issac, shera and her fanny ( sorry, I forgot your name..again!) and farah n nayim!! Alex…this is 20times better than hong kong Disneyland!! The game is much more WOHOOO than wee~~!!

Eh, alex!! Alex!! People think we are an item, since we went to hongkong together.. they keep bashing me… I’m getting tired of it… so, syafiq say I have two choice..either I just be a real item with you or find a guy! Hmm…find a guy?? I m thinking….thinking and still thinking…. Siapa huh?? Should I start playing the fishing game?? So, HELP…you are the expert one UNCLE LOVE ( syafiq ask me to write!!)

p/s - syafiq is sooo chessy wedges this day…. He make his hair like CODY SIMPSON!!! Ewwww…geli!! He even sing that song IYIYI !! god~please guide shafiq to his sense !!

we hope you can overcome your allergy dear!! Don’t push yourself..have a lot of rest!! We miss u!!

lots of love… me N him !!

2 comments:

derek said...

i can be your bf,if you want too.
btw alex Hpy 20 dude!

Anonymous said...

real funny
syafiq = cody simpson

alex, she seem to miss you a lot
A LOT
A LOT
get it?